Coaching improves your focus.
Identify gaps through one-on-one or group sessions.
Asking questions and receiving answers is important to help you build confidence and expertise…but it’s not going to move you to new heights in clinical practice or in financial success. You need a coach for that - someone that will dangle the carrot and then move it a little further down the track. Click below to learn how this works or to see what other clients have experienced.
Individual and Group Coaching
There are coaches that will inspire you to action, place you on the path to better finances, provide direction for better life balance, or help you find your Zen. We are nutritional integration coaches, people with expertise in concrete measures. We help practitioners like you every day. We answer your questions about patient cases, products, nutritional assessment and more. We will:
- Act as technical advisors that understand whole food nutrition and have a vast amount of experience in providing clinical solutions
- Help you identify gaps in your knowledge, internal processes, marketing, staff training and patient communications
- Provide practical resources, tools and connections to realize your vision
- Help you find your WHY – to be happy at work and fulfilled with your daily tasks.
- Private phone or internet meetings
- Pay-as-you go sessions or purchase a multi-session pass for enhanced access
- 24x7 online scheduling
- Wide array of coaching topics
- Post-call summary email
Group Coaching Programs
- Topic-specific programs
- Designated enrollment dates
- Limited group size to ensure high quality
- Online and directed study modules
- Member only group coaching sessions
Practicing in Montana, Utah or Wyoming? Then you receive a special bonus - mentoring, training and support from Dr. Chris and Melissa Taylor, compliments of Standard Process West and Mark Anderson. Please call or email us until the portal release is complete.
What Our Coaching Clients Are Saying
“Dr. Chris and Melissa Taylor are the best resource anyone wishing to expand the nutritional aspect of their practice could ask for! Their enthusiasm is contagious, and their knowledge and expertise are top notch.”