Earn the confidence of your patients.
Demonstrate expertise in the field of nutrition.
Your patients are bombarded with options for receiving nutritional guidance - doctors, nurses, health food stores, bloggers, trainers and coaches, direct marketers, podcasts, even FaceBook groups. Many online resources are unreliable and most practitioners don't have the training to assess the patient and uncover the root cause.
Shouldn't you be their first stop for sound, practical and reliable advise? Training and certification should be your first step.
So, why certify?
- Show your patients you are invested in their health and wellness
- Learn structured methods for nutritional assessment
- Reinforce that your recommendations are based in study, as well as clinical application
- Demonstrate that continuing your education is critical to your patients' optimal care
- Build your confidence and expertise in the field of nutrition
- Separate yourself from your peers and provide expertise in your community
- Position your clinic as a multi-faceted center for natural health, nutrition, and lifestyle change.
Join us. Make the time for a nutritional focus and you will surely be surprised at how this manifests in your life and your practice. Earn the certification and display it proudly.
Oh, one more thing. Trained staff with identifiable roles have been shown to positively contribute to patient satisfaction and program compliance, reducing practitioner workload, and the bottom line. Consider providing your staff with the right tools and training to support your nutritional practice. Enroll them in our Nutritional Clinical Assistant certification program.