Sales support, technical product assistance, clinical integration, and practitioner & staff training for the Mountain West Territory (CO, ID, MT, UT & WY) provided by Whole Food Practice, LLC and Dr. Chris & Melissa Taylor.
Connecting People, Plants & Planet to Create Healing
Foe almost 40 years, Gaia Herbs has remained true to their purpose: connecting people, plants, and planet to create healing. Many people are coming to the same realization—plants and people evolved together, that we are inextricably linked, and plants hold the wisdom we need to heal.
THE PREMIER BOTANICAL MEDICINE PROVIDER
- Gaia Pro offers over 200 clean, pure, and certified products.
Quality-tests and manufactures all products with scientific rigor and integrity.
One of a few herbal companies to have an ISO-certified lab onsite.
Herbal extraction using only distilled water and ethanol - never harsh chemical solvents such as acetone
- Raw materials are ethically sourced (Fair trade, organic & non-GMO)
No artificial flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives
- All raw materials are tested and processed in the USA.
MADE TO GAIA STANDARD - SINCE 1987
350-acre, Certified Organic farm in Brevard, North Carolina
- Regenerative Organic Certified® at the silver level in 2022
- More than 35 years of experience creating high-quality, science-backed botanical products
- Helping to mitigate and reverse climate change
- Shifting sustainability from "doing less bad" to "doing good" for the planet
- Regenerative farming, the soil is offsetting its exact operational carbon footprint
Clinical trial program uncovers the untapped power of herbs that may help promote overall wellness
World's first traceability program: discover the origin of our herbs, how they were grown, and see validation of each product's level of purity and potency
Gaia Pro Starter Dispensary
There are so many unique and effective products in the Gaia Pro line, but getting started can feel overwhelming. This simple tool provides product recommendations in 6 common clinical presentations.