Want to breathe new perspective into your practice? Dr. Keith Kimberlin is a principled chiropractor with a focus on nutrition and will step you through the patient’s physiological response to stress, determine key nutritional approaches to ease the systems burden and provide a patient-centered solution that builds confidence, trust and understanding. This fun and passionate Texan reminds us that we have a mission in patient care and healing, and provides clear and practical tips to get patients onboard, compliant and getting results.
- Stages of stress response and the link to chronic illness
- Order of breakdown of functional systems
- Unwinding the stress response
- Review of nutritional and herbal protocols to address
- Tips and technique for successful integration of nutrition
6 Online CEUs for Chiropractors sponsored by Texas Chiropractic College in the following states: CO, CT, DE, DC, ID, IL, IA, MD, MA, MI, MS, MT, NE, ND, OH, OR, RI, SC, UT, VT, VA, WA, WY.