You recognized the complete genius of the Heart Sound Recorder, made the investment and have high expectations of how to integrate it into your practice. Now...you need to make it all come together.
This online course was developed from a live, hands-on seminar and is an intensive basic training for new device owners (and staff) to assist with proper integration and interpretation. Here are a few of the areas we will cover:
• Integrating the HSR into your established practice
• Interpreting graphs and selecting protocols
• Determining nutritional deficiencies
• Establishing HSR systems, recall and pricing strategies
• Marketing, educating and motivating patients
The additional materials contained in this course include forms, job aides, patient handouts, related articles, trusted links and a patient health talk, making this a priceless program in your overall learning and implementation.
The course is worth 6 elective credits for all Applied Clinical Nutrition (ACN) enrollees.