Presenter: Michael Chance, DC
Are you troubled with tough cases that have incomplete resolution? Are you seeking a system that incorporates exam, observation and symptom evaluation? This course content is based on ten years of clinical research on over 3,000 patients, involving over 20,000 treatments. Many of these patients suffered with ADD/ADHD/OCD, anxiety, depression, digestive and thyroid disorders, insomnia, blood sugar handling, arthritis and systemic inflammatory disorders.
Want to change your practice? Need a tried and true approach to integrate nutrition and wholistic approaches? Look no further.
Dr. Michael Chance welcomes students of all types and levels of experience to participate in this step-by-step introduction to his unique technique. Program highlights include:
- Physiology and Function of the Hypothalamus
- Genetics and Epigenetics of Various Conditions
- HRT System and Muscle Testing
- Structural and Nutritional Protocols to Support
- Sample Visits and Technique Demonstration
- Relative Case Studies and Treatment Plans